DEAL SHARE LIVE
Social enterprises in the creative industry are working towards empowering solutions to alleviate discriminatory growth and foster diversity and inclusion in successful communities. Through the support of policymakers and funders, creative social enterprises seek to incorporate human intellectual creativity into science, technology, and inclusive business cultures.
For the second year, AVPN is partnering with British Council in curating a world cafe session to showcase the work of Social Purpose Organizations (SPOs) dedicated to fostering Creative Economies. Through interactive group dialogues involving SPOs, sector experts, funders and intermediaries, this session will provide delegates the opportunity to create collaborative partnerships with SPOs and explore co-investment opportunities with other funders in the creative sector.
- Learn about how creative enterprises play a pivotal role in recovering economies through generating jobs, wealth, and cultural engagement
- Impact investors can explore diversifying and furthering their impact goals by including creative businesses in their portfolio
- Cross sector collaborations among the government, private sector and SPOs in the creative economies is essential to grow the industry
- Deal Share Live: Building your pipeline with investment ready enterprises
- Deal Share Live: Fostering the growth of inclusive businesses
- Investing in Internet connectivity: Unlocking local opportunities
- British Council’s DICE Programme
- AVPN 2018 Conference: Creative Economies Session Notes
- How impact investors can uplift the base of the pyramid: opportunities and role models