AVPN VIRTUAL CONFERENCE 2020
THE POWER OF NETWORKS
8 – 12 JUNE, ONLINE
Register for Complimentary Media Passes (Journalists and Editors Only)
Use the Media Code: AVPN2020-MEDIA
Information for Media
The 8th Annual Conference is the largest gathering of the social investment community in Asia. The virtual conference brings together leaders from different sectors – all with a common goal: to ensure social investors are best equipped to deploy capital effectively towards priority issues and emerge stronger from COVID-19.
From 8 – 12 June 2020 a strong line-up of speakers, representing leading organisations across the corporate, investing and philanthropic sectors will be addressing current challenges and sharing insights on key social and environmental issues in a series of more than 40 live sessions with around 5000 participants.
Links for Media
- AVPN Virtual Conference 2020 Charting an Action Plan towards a Resilient Asia : Post-Conference Press Release
- Social Investing: let’s talk challenges, capital and COVID-19: Recording of media pre-conference session
- Pre-Conference Media Release
- Paving the way for an inclusive recovery: An Op-Ed by Naina Subberwal Batra, Chairperson & CEO, AVPN
- Naina’s Welcome Address at AVPN Virtual Conference 2020: Transcript and Video Recording
- Keynote Speech by Jacqueline Loh, Deputy Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore: Transcript
- Overview Conference Agenda
- Detailed Conference Agenda
- Highlight Sessions
- Interesting Speakers
- Full List of Speakers
- AVPN COVID-19 Platform (Asia Philanthropic and Investor Mapping)
- Full List of AVPN Members
Please get in touch with us if you are interested in conducting one-on-one interviews with any of the speakers or in case you have any questions: Thai Le, firstname.lastname@example.org or Amanda Kee, email@example.com.
Read our Blog to hear learnings and best practices from the ecosystem.
Explore insightful video series on our Youtube channel.