A social entrepreneur and a curious explorer who is always seeking potential solutions for the interdisciplinary 'X'.
Most passionate about a more balanced relationship between human and nature, and a more equal and respectful relationship among people.
- Founder and CEO of social innovation startup NANOxARCH focusing on sustainable materials x designs.
- Initiator of crowd-sourcing philanthropic project Twinkling Photographer Project (TPP) focusing on photographic communication x people with autism.
- 'Homeward Bound' Global female scientist climate change initiative 2019 selected candidate
- Forbes China 2018 ’30 Under 30'
- Ashoka Changemakerxchange 2018 Fellow
- Harvard SEED Social Innovation Community 2017 Fellow
- Master of Science in Chemistry (full scholarship), University of New Hampshire (USA)
Currently based in Shenzhen, China.
M: +86 186 1711 1692