AVPN CONFERENCE 2019
25 – 28 JUNE, SINGAPORE
Register for Complimentary Media Passes (Journalists and Editors Only)
Links for Media
- Pre-Conference press release: Asia’s Largest Social Investing Conference Brings Together Giants from the Private Sector and Philanthropy to Accelerate the Pace of Global Sustainable Development
- Online agenda | Full Conference agenda (print-friendly version)
- Key Conference participants to interview
- Full list of Social Purpose Organisations (social enterprises and NGOs) participating at the AVPN Deal Share Live
- Highlight sessions
- Download the Conference app
- Full list of AVPN members | List of members based in Singapore
Asia’s largest conference on social investing will convene private investors, government agencies, wealth managers and renowned philanthropists from around the world to share experiences and build strategic partnerships to address the region’s socio-economic challenges at scale.
Now in its 7th year, the goal of the AVPN Conference 2019 is to ensure social investors are better equipped to deploy capital more effectively into critical issues that matter most to them.
The AVPN Conference 2019 will be hosted on June 25th, 8:00am – June 28th, 5:00pm at the Suntec Convention Centre in Singapore. The annual conference themed “Breaking Boundaries” aims to breaks down silos and bridge the worlds of philanthropy and impact investing with private equity and institutional investing to spark change across Asia.
Some of the key themes of the conference are – ESG Investing, Strategic Philanthropy, Climate Action, Nutrition, Capacity Building, Education, Gender, Healthcare, CSR, Policy Interests and Impact Investing. We have already received an overwhelming response from renowned corporates such as Standard Chartered, Kellogg’s, Credit Suisse, Temasek, Prudential, Google, Citi, Johnson & Johnson and respected foundations such as The Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Foundation, MacArthur Foundation, Omidyar Network and many others who will be sharing insights and renewing sustainability commitments in this public forum.
In addition, the following distinguished figures have also confirmed their attendance and will be available for interview.
- Dr. Amy Khor, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources, Singapore Government
- José Viñals, Group Chairman, Standard Chartered Bank
- Eileen Rockefeller Growald, Chair, Growald Family Fund
- Amit Banati, President APAC MEA, Kellogg’s
- Christine Heenan, Vice President, Global Policy & Advocacy, The Rockefeller Foundation
During the Singapore conference, AVPN will be unveiling a first-of-its-kind initiative for climate action which will pave the way for a revolution in meeting such SDG goals in Asia. A highly curated list of Social Purpose Organisations (SPOs) will also be participating in the Deal Share Live Investment Showcase, which will be a platform for funders and SPOs to identify critical gap areas, exchange ideas and experiences, and explore engagement opportunities to move capital collaboratively towards impact.
Do note, we will require you to connect with us in advance if you would be interested in conducting a one-on-one interview with any of the speakers. To reserve interview times, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.