DEAL SHARE LIVE
In collaboration with Village Capital and Credit Suisse, AVPN is launching the Social Enterprise (SE) Development Toolkit dedicated to bridging the gap between the investor and investee assessment of investment readiness.
AVPN is excited to be showcasing a number of specially selected SEs that have been chosen to share their experiences accessing human and intellectual capital to be better equipped for their financial ask. The SEs will share their experience and innovative business ideas in the fields of education technology, financial inclusion, waste recycling and agribusiness in a World Café roundtable presentation format, allowing delegates to interact directly with the founders. Join us in this session to find out about strategic collaboration opportunities in a priority area for your organisations.
- Opportunity to meet with vetted SPO’s from the SE Development pilot project
- Learn about solutions in fields of your interest across 6 markets
- Identify investment (financial and non-financial) opportunities
- Strengthening Funder & Founder Relationships in Investment Readiness
- Deal Share Live: Innovating Towards Inclusive and Creative Economies
- Deal Share Live: Partnering for Innovation in Disaster Technology
- Investor Readiness Framework
- How to build a community that works towards your goals: Credit Suisse is leading a movement to help social enterprises thrive
- How to Build Trust Between Founder and Funder: 3 Steps to Success