DEAL SHARE LIVE
While it is important to understand the role that corporates play in creating shared value, it is just as important to acknowledge and support thriving social enterprises that have the potential to forge partnerships with corporates towards social progress.
This session showcases how enterprises with innovative solutions are leveraging technology to address social and environmental challenges within communities. The session also explores opportunities to scale such innovations through financial and non-financial resources. The social purpose organisations featured here have come through the Regional Future Makers Programme supported by Singtel, Optus, Globe, Telkomsi and AIS.
- Engage with enterprises that are leveraging technology to maximise social impact.
- Learn how social enterprises are equipped to work with corporates towards creating shared value
- Identify opportunities to work with social enterprises and funding members dedicated to incorporating social impact in corporate strategies
- Creating shared value across corporate strategies
- Deal Share Live: Fostering the growth of inclusive businesses
- Partnering with corporates for impact
CEO Allied World Healthcare (AWH)
CEO Alternative Indigenous Development Foundation, Inc. (AIDFI)
Co-Founder and CEO Antipara Exploration Inc.
Co-Founder Energy Response