DEAL SHARE LIVE
Inclusive businesses provide goods, services, and livelihoods on a commercially viable basis to people living at the base of the economic pyramid (BOP). This session will showcase how MNCs and enterprises across the agribusiness supply chain in Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam equip and uplift the livelihoods of communities who play a vital role in their business development. Delegates will be invited to interact with these businesses and explore collaboration and investment opportunities.
This Deal Share Live session is part of a partnership with the Inclusive Business Action Network (iBAN) that aims to unlock opportunities for funders and resources to engage with investment-ready inclusive businesses to support them in maximising their impact.
- Learn about inclusive business models and their role in enabling sustainable livelihoods and poverty alleviation in ASEAN
- Explore impact investing and grant funding opportunities at various ticket sizes to help inclusive businesses grow and become more sustainable
- Identify partnership and co-investment opportunities to support the growth of the inclusive business eco-system in ASEAN
- Creating shared value across corporate strategies
- Deal Share Live: Innovating towards inclusive and creative economies
- Deal Share Live: Engaging social enterprises in corporate value chains
- Moving capital towards impact through inclusive businesses
- How impact investors can uplift the base of the pyramid: opportunities and role models